About Interreg V-A RO-HU
The Interreg V-A Romania-Hungary Programme to be implemented during the programming period of 2014-2020, continues the funding of the cross-border cooperation within the Romanian –Hungarian border area, by means of the European Regional Development Fund with the support of the European Union and the governments of the two States.
The general goal of the Programme
The goal is to keep consolidating the cross-border partnerships, so as to facilitate the cooperation-based, harmonious integrated development of the border area.
Programme Budget (2014-2020)
EUR 231.861.763 total budget, respectively EUR 189.138.672 from the European Regional Development Fund, of which: for the projects: EUR 209.165.123 total budget, respectively EUR 177.790.352 from the European Regional Development Fund.
- Local and county authorities and institutions thereof.
- National ministries and specialized institutions thereof, regional offices thereof.
- National/natural park administrations.
- Environmental protection institutions.
- Higher education institutions
- Non-government organizations.
- Micro-regional associations.
- Euro-regions management organizations
- Museums, libraries and theaters.
- Cultural patrimony offices.
- Chamber of Trade
- European Grouping of Territorial Cooperation (GECT).
- National organizations in charge with transport infrastructure development.
Further details on this programme are available on the official site: